1. When does the registration for RHB LEKAS Highway Ride 2023 start and end?
The registration will commence on 1st May 2023 and end on 2nd July 2023 or upon reaching a maximum of 6,000 participants.
2. Why has the registration price for RHB LEKAS Highway Ride 2023 increased?
The price increase is due to the inflation rate and increased material costs.
3. Does the registration fee include insurance coverage?
Yes, the insurance coverage will be provided during the participant’s ride, at the event on 21 October 2023.
4. Steps to register
- Go to www.lekashighwayride.my, choose the category you want to participate, click Register.
- Proceed to complete the form and choose your payment method, tick the Rules and Regulations box and submit.
5. What are the payment modes available for registration?
There is one(1) way of payment: Online payment.
For Online payment, you need to click on IPay88 button and follow the online procedures accordingly.
6. How do I register if I am under the age of 18?
If you are under 18 years old, you will need your Indemnity Declaration Form. Complete the indemnity section found on the online registration form.
7. Is young adults’ category eligible for any registration fee sponsorship?
The young adults' category will only be partially sponsored by IJM Land Berhad. The entry fees (non-refundable) after the partial sponsorship are as follows:
- Early Bird Price ‘without jersey’ is RM100 and ‘with jersey’ is RM140
- Normal Price ‘without jersey’ is RM120 and ‘with jersey’ is RM160
8. How do I know if my registration was completed?
If you make an online payment, you will receive a confirmation slip via email at the address you provided during the registration process once the payment is completed.
9. Any Group registration available?
Yes, registration is available for every 10 participants. If there are more than 10 participants, you will need to register in batches of 10.
10. I did not receive the confirmation slip. What should I do?
You may not have received the confirmation slip for one of the following reasons:
a.) You provided an incorrect email address when registering.
b.) The email might have been flagged as spam and redirected to your junk mailbox.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
We will reply within five working days.
Alternatively, you can call us at 03 – 9056 2370, between 9.00am to 6.00pm on weekdays.
11. Why did my user account failed to log in or get blocked?
Email activation not done, please search back GoSportz email, click on the activation link or email to email@example.com to unblock.
12. If I register for the event but cannot participate or attend on the day, am I eligible for a refund?
No, all the registration fees are non-refundable.
13. Can I change categories after I complete my registration?
No, you are not allowed switch to another category after completing your registration.
14. Is there an option to take part with or without the official event jersey? Can I change my option afterward?
- You have an option to take part with or without the official event jersey. The registration fee will be reduced by RM40 for participation without the jersey.
- Once your registration has been completed, changes on this option are not allowed.
- This option is not applicable for these categories, namely ‘120km Corporate Teams’, ‘22km Teens’ and ‘12km Children’.
15. Can I change my event apparel size after complete my registration?
No, you cannot change your event apparel size after completing your registration. Please refer to the size chart at the home page to choose your preference.
16. Can I get my friend to cycle on my behalf?
No, registration for RHB Lekas Highway Ride 2023 is non-transferable for safety reason and ease of identification and contact purposes if any emergency arises.
17. When is the race pack collection?
Race pack collection will be available at:
Date: To be announced
Time: To be announced
Venue : To be announced
Please bring along your IC and confirmation slip to claim yours.
18. Can I help my friend / group member to collect the race pack?
You may authorize your friend to collect on behalf by bringing his / her IC, confirmation slip & Authorization Form to collect the race pack.
19. What should I bring on the event day?
Please bring along your IC/ Passport to verify the identity of participants.
20. What are the route for the various categories?
Kindly refer to home page to get the information of routes for each category.
21. Am I required to have a bicycle to join this event?
Yes. You need to have a bicycle to join this event.
22. Can I rent a bicycle at the venue on event day?
No, you cannot rent a bicycle on the event day as there is no rental service at the event venue.
23. How can I get to the event location?
You can reach the location by car, taxi or cycling. Kindly refer to the Location to get the exact location details
24. Where can I park my car on event day?
Bandar Teknologi Kajang. Location map will be announced later.
25. What are the bicycles that are allowed?
Road Bikes, Sports Bikes, Touring Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Mini Velo Bikes, Folding Bike and Mountain Bikes are allowed.
The following bikes are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED for any category:
- Bikes with Disc Wheels / Rim Covers;
- Bikes with Aero or Extension Bars;
- Bikes with Fixed Wheels with No Brakes;
- Fixie Bikes; - Specialist Time Trial Bikes;
- Motorized Bikes;
26. Will bike maintenance services be provided at the event?
Yes, the maintenance service will be provided at Start & Finish point. If you require assistance on the route, you will need to wait for the sweeper car to reach you. Alternatively, you may need to make any necessary repairs on your own.
27. Is there any support car in case cyclist got problem?
Yes, we will have support cars and marshal available in case any cyclists experience problems during the event.
28. Will my timing be recorded?
Only participants riding in the 120KM and 78KM will have their timings recorded. They can view their timings at www.gosportz.my within 5 working days after the event.
29. Do I get to win a prize if I finish first in my category?
Yes, please refer to Event Prizes for details.
30. If I miss the flag-off time for my category, can I join another category?
No, you are not allowed to join another category if you miss the flag-off time. This is to ensure a smooth road opening process.
However, for 120KM category, you are allowed to change between 1st flag-off, 2nd flag-off and 3rd flag-off time after you got the approval from organizer.
31. Is there a cut-off time for my ride?
Yes. For safety reasons, if the appointed officials of the Organiser decide that the participants are unlikely to complete their ride within the stipulated cut off time, such participants will be diverted to designated points for pick-up arrangement.
Cut-off time for 120km:
Cut-off Point 1 at 39km: 10.15pm
Cut-off Point 2 at 76km: 12.00am
Cut-off Point 3 at 97km: 1.00am
Qualifying time to finish: 2.15am
Cut-off time for 78km:
Cut-off Point at 39km: 10.45pm
Qualifying time to finish: 12.45am
32. Will I still receive a medal if I exceed the cut-off time?
No, you will not receive a medal.
33. Will there be any bag deposit service?
No, bag deposit services will not be available.
Corporate/ Open Team bike rides
34. How do I sign up my company for the corporate team bike rides?
Corporate bike ride is open to registration. Please send an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiry.
35. What are the payment modes for corporate team registration?
For corporate/ open team bike rides, online payment is available.
36. I had paid for my company to sign up. If my employees are not able to complete their registration by the closing date, can they still participate?
Yes, you are allowed to swap the member in corporate/ open team after you obtained the approval from organizer.
37. Will any prizes be awarded to participants in the corporate bike rides?
If your company registers for The Corporate/Open Team category, only the team that achieves the highest score (based on the best three members' results) will be awarded the Champion Trophy and cash reward.
38. Can I still be eligible to qualify for individual’s category as a member of corporate team?
Yes, every individual in a corporate team is eligible to win the title of the respective category of 120KM men open, men veteran or women open.
39. Will you be providing a delivery or bulk collection service for the event packs?
No, delivery or bulk collection service will not be available. However, there will be a dedicated collection counter for companies taking part in the Corporate Bike Rides at the Event Pack Collection Point.
Children’ bike ride
40. What is the age limit for kids’ category?
Children's category is only open to participants aged between 10 and 16 as of 31 December 2023, which is our cut-off date for the qualifying age of the event. For example, if you are aged 9 on 31 December 2023, but will turn 10 on 1 January 2024, you will not be eligible to participate in this event.
41. Is there any requirement for joining kids’ category?
Yes, If you wish to join the children's category, please note that you must obtain approval from your parent or guardian and ask them to sign an Indemnity Declaration Form. Remember to bring the form with you on the day of the event.
42. Can I accompany my child during the kids’ category ride?
No, parents/ guardian is not allowed to accompany your child during the kids’ category ride.
43. What are the payment modes for Kids’ category?
For kids’ category ride, only online payment is available.
44. How can I collect the deposit fees of registration?
The deposit fees for registration can be collected on the event day when the child is present to participate. Please ensure that the child brings their MYKid Card, Identity Card, or Passport for identity verification purposes.