1. When does the registration for RHB Lekas Highway Ride 2020 start and end?
The registration will commence on 28 February 2020 and end on 10 May 2020 or upon reaching the limit of 5,000 participants.
2. When does the early bird discount start and end?
The early bird discount will commence on 28 February 2020 and end on 22 March 2020.
3. Does the registration fee include insurance coverage?
Yes, the insurance coverage will be provided during the participant’s ride, at the event on 18 July 2020.
4. Steps to register
- Go to www.lekashighwayride.my, choose the category you want to participate, click Register.
- Proceed to complete the form and choose your payment method, tick the Rules and Regulations box and submit.
5. What are the payment modes available for registration?
There is one(1) way of payment: Online payment.
For Online payment, you need to click on IPay88 button and follow the online procedures accordingly.
6. How do I register if I am under the age of 18?
If you are under 18 years old, we need you to sign the Indemnity Declaration Form and email to email@example.com
7. Is young adults’ category eligible for any registration fee sponsorship?
The young adults' category will only be partially sponsored by LEKAS. The entry fees (non-refundable) are as follows:
- Early Bird Price ‘without jersey’ is RM50 and ‘with jersey’ is RM90.00
- Normal Price ‘without jersey’ is RM70 and ‘with jersey’ is RM110
8. How do I know if my registration was completed?
For online payment, when your payment is completed, a confirmation slip will be sent to the email address that you had provided during the registration process.
9. Any Group registration form?
Group registration is no longer available.
10. I did not receive the confirmation slip. What should I do?
1.) You may not have received the confirmation slip for one of the following reasons:
2.) You provided an erroneous email address when registering.
3.) The email might have been treated as a spam email and diverted to your junk box.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
We will reply within three to five working days.
Alternatively, you can call us at 03 – 9056 2370, between 9.00am to 6.00pm on weekdays.
11. Why my user account failed to login or blocked?
Email activation not done, please search back GoSportz email, click on the activation link or email to email@example.com to unblock.
12. Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate or I am unable to make it on the day after registering for the event?
No, all the registration fees are non-refundable.
13. Can I change categories after I complete my registration?
No, you are not allowed switch to another category after completing your registration.
14. Is there an option to take part with or without the official event jersey? Can I change my option afterward?
- You have an option to take part with or without the official event jersey. The registration fee will be reduced by RM40 for participation without the jersey.
- Once your registration has been completed, changes on this option are not allowed.
- This option is not applicable for these categories, namely ‘120km Corporate Teams’, ‘17km Teens’ and ‘12km Children’.
15. Can I change my event apparel size after complete my registration
No, you cannot change your event apparel size after completing your registration. Please refer to the size chart at the home page to choose your preference.
16. Can I get my friend to cycle on my behalf?
No, registration for RHB Lekas Highway Ride 2020 is non-transferable for safety reason and ease of identification and contact purposes if any emergency arises.
17. When is the race pack collection?
Race pack collection will be available at:
Date: 11–12 July 2020
Time: 11am - 7pm
Venue : To be announced
Please bring along your IC and confirmation slip to claim yours.
18. Can I help my friend / group member to collect the race pack?
You may authorize your friend to collect on behalf by bringing his / her IC, confirmation slip & Authorization Form to collect the race pack.
19. What should I bring on the event day?
Please bring along your IC/ Passport to verify the identity of participants.
20. What are the route for the various categories?
Kindly refer to home page to get the information of routes for each category.
21. Am I required to have a bicycle to join this event?
Yes. You need to have a bicycle to join this event.
22. Can I rent a bicycle at the venue on event day?
No, you are unable to rent a bicycle on the event day as there is no rental service provided on event venue.
23. How can I get to the event location?
You can reach the location by car, taxi or cycling. Kindly refer to the Location to get the exact location details
24. Where can I park my car on event day?
Bandar Teknologi Kajang. Location map will be announced later.
25. What are the bicycles that are allowed?
Road Bikes, Sports Bikes, Touring Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Mini Velo Bikes, Folding Bike and Mountain Bikes are allowed.
The following bikes are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED for any category:
- Bikes with Disc Wheels / Rim Covers;
- Bikes with Aero or Extension Bars;
- Bikes with Fixed Wheels with No Brakes;
- Fixie Bikes; - Specialist Time Trial Bikes;
- Motorized Bikes;
26. Will bike maintenance services be provided at the event?
Yes, the maintenance service will be provided at Start & Finish point. If you need service on the route, you have to wait for the sweeper car approach to you. Otherwise, you need to repair by yourselves.
27. Is there any support car in case cyclist got problem?
Yes, we will have support cars and marshall.
28. Will my timing be recorded?
Only participants riding in the 120KM and 78KM will have their timings recorded. They can view their timings at www.gosportz.my within 5 working days after the event.
29. Do I get to win a prize if I finish first in my category?
Yes, please refer to Event Prizes for details.
30. If I miss the flag-off time for my category, can I join another category?
No, you are not allowed to join another category if you miss the flag-off time. This is to ensure a smooth road opening process.
However, for 120KM category, you are allowed to change between 1st flag-off, 2nd flag-off and 3rd flag-off time after you got the approval from organizer.
31. Is there a cut-off time for my ride?
Yes. For safety reasons, if the appointed officials of the Event Organiser decide that the participants are unlikely to complete their ride within the stipulated cut off time, such participants will be diverted to designated points for pick-up arrangement.
Cut-off time for 120km:
Cut-off Point 1 at 39km: 10.30pm
Cut-off Point 2 at 76km: 12.15am
Cut-off Point 3 at 97km: 1.15am
Cut-off time for 78km:
Cut-off Point 1 at 39km: 10.30pm
32. Will I still receive a medal if I exceed the cut-off time?
No, you will not receive a medal.
33. Will there be any bag deposit service?
No, bag deposit services will not be provided.
Corporate/ Open Team bike rides
34. How do I sign up my company for the corporate team bike rides?
Corporate bike ride is open to registration. Please send an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiry.
35. What are the payment modes for corporate team registration?
For corporate/ open team bike rides, online payment is available.
36. I had paid for my company to sign up. If my employees are not able to complete their registration by the closing date, can they still participate?
Yes, you are allowed to swap the member in corporate/ open team after you obtained the approval from organizer.
37. Do we get to win any prizes in the corporate bike rides?
If your company registers to take part in The Corporate/ Open Team category, only the Champion will entitle for the Trophy & Cash reward. The score of best 3 members in a team will be taken into account to determine the team that won the champion.
38. Can I still be eligible to qualify for individual’s category as a member of corporate team?
Yes, every individual in a corporate team is eligible to win the title of the respective category of 120KM men open, men veteran or women open.
39. Will you be providing a delivery or bulk collection service for the event packs?
No delivery or bulk collection service will be provided. However, there will be a dedicated collection counter for companies taking part in the Corporate Bike Rides at the Event Pack Collection Point.
Children’ bike ride
40. What is the age limit for kids’ category?
Children's category is only open for children aged between 10 and 16 on 31 December 2020 (this is our cut-off date of the qualifying age for the event). For example, if you will be aged 9 on 31 December 2020, but will turn 10 on 1 January 2021, you are still not allowed to participate in this event.
41. Is there any requirement for joining kids’ category?
Yes, for joining children’ category, you will need to get the approval from your parent/ guardian and request them to sign Indemnity Declaration Form and email to email@example.com
42. Can I accompany my child during the kids’ category ride?
No, parents/ guardian is not allowed to accompany your child during the kids’ category ride.
43. What are the payment modes for Kids’ category?
For kids’ category ride, only online payment is available.
44. How can I collect the deposit fees of registration?
You can collect the deposit fees of registration on the event day when the child is personally present to participate. Please show MYKid Card/ Identity Card/Passport to verify the identity.